NPA Smart Cities Solutions Forum
Join us Monday, October 21, 2019 and get access to:
- Access the latest research on mobility, congestion, and parking demand
- See the future of smart cities, smart parking, and technology
- Hear successful case-studies from multiple municipalities including Chicago IL, Durham NC, Denver CO, Tampa FL, and UCLA.
- Engage with cities, municipalities, and local governments on integrated data, connected devices, shared information, and optimized efficiency of operations
- Connect with smart city players, developers and investors
Insider’s TakeTechnology has had an incredible impact on mobility and parking. Uber, Lyft, and other ride sharing platforms as well the development of parking apps and data sharing resources has changed the business environment for the parking industry and the transportation ecosystem.
The future for the parking industry will be as part of a connected space, where data is shared, aggregated, and managed, by a variety of entities both public and private, commercial and non-profit. This “smart city” development is happening NOW and will have a profound impact on parking operations, their clients and consumers.
Where does parking fit into this space and how does the parking industry influence the development on smart cities?
Join us as we race ahead to the future of smart cities, shared mobility and the future of parking in the urban landscape.
NPA Smart Cities Solutions Forum Course Fee:
NPA Members: $249
Forum Thought LeadersKey stake-holders in smart cities currently in development have been invited to share what they are doing, discuss and examine the potential impact on parking and mobility, and provide insights into how parking operations can leverage these developments to improve business operations and the consumer experience.
Should You Attend?NPA has invited leaders from some of the fastest growing cities, the largest urban centers and those implementing creative solutions from across the country.
If you serve in any of these roles, you can’t afford to miss this event:
- Smart City Thought Leaders
- City Managers, City Planners & Municipal CFOs
- Technology & IoT Innovators
- Commercial Parking Operators
- Academics & Researchers
- Engineers & Developers