It’s your career. Take charge of your professional development and advocate for knowledge that aids you as a parking leader.
Register for Convention >>
- You can earn a skill certificate and bring back new knowledge in a parking domain—as an added value.
- Communicate the value of training hours, new knowledge and the savings of advance member rates vs. on site rates - a 40% savings.
- Emphasize the reasonable hotel costs of $139 per night. (Book your stay early to secure a room.)
- Prepare to bring back key insights to share trends and best practices as a presentation or team email to share knowledge with your colleagues
- At convention, you can fast track progress to earn the Certified Parking Professional (CPP) designation by attending the CPP track to aid you in study preparation, subject matter knowledge and peer group support.
- Consider bringing a team at a value price. Bring 3 and get the 4th free. A 25% value!
- If you are a commercial operator or valet operator, NPA offers a members only exclusive conference The Executive Training Program for Up N Coming managers/leaders. 2-Day Program with leadership development, leadership assessment & speed mentoring.