Valet Operations Certificate Program
Wednesday October 24, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
NPA Certificate Programs provide the opportunity to earn a skills certificate by participating in a series of qualifying educational courses on a parking specialty area.
Ensure you are providing the best experience possible to clients and customers. NPA's Valet Operators Certificate Program provides an in-depth look at the fundamentals and best practices of valet parking operations.
Expand Your Expertise in These 5 Areas of Valet Operations:
People including recruiting and managing staff;
Product including services standards, service recovery, and operating procedures;
Safety including risk assessment, claims handling, safety procedure and customer care;
Customer Service including client and guest service, soliciting feedback; and service delivery standards;
Technology including service performance tracking, revenue control systems, and mobile solutions.
Valet Operations Certificate Fee:
NPA Members: $149
Register Now >>
As expectations for valet parking services increase, in the commercial, municipal, university, event and healthcare arenas, attend this program and benefit from expert insight into the latest best practices and technology available to valet operators.
- Identify the different types of valet operations, the clients associated with each, and their needs and expectations.
- Recognize the different management structures used for valet operations.
- A better understanding of the 5 key elements of valet operations:
- Product and Operations Management
- Safety and Risk Management
- Employee Management
- Service Delivery
- Technology as an operations tools
- Understand the personnel, equipment and supply requirements for valet operations.
- List some key considerations, risks and concerns for valet parking operations.
- Learn about the latest technology innovations and their application in valet operations.
- Understand how to recruit, train, motivate, and lead a valet employee team.
Who Should Attend?
The course is targeted to parking managers, emerging leaders and supervisory level employees in commercial, municipal, health care, airport, special event, and other valet parking operations.
Course Overview:Led by parking industry experts with decades of valet operations experience, the course is a blend of classroom presentations, skills exercises, and case studies for a highly engaging learning experience.
Certificate Course Includes:
- 1/2 -Day instructor-led study program in valet operations
- Course materials and workbook
- Certificate of attendance
- 3 Credit hours towards NPA Certified Parking Professional (CPP)
Get Certified: Attendance at the Valet Operations Certificate Program provides 3 continuing education (CE) hour towards the CPP designation. Learn more.