NPA Smart Cities Solutions Forum
Join us Monday, October 22, 2018 and get access to:
- The latest research on mobility, congestion, and parking demand
- How to plan for smart cities, smart parking, and technology
- What local governments and cities are doing to integrate data, connect devices, share information, and optimize efficiency
- Insights from Smart-City players and successful industry examples
- Networking opportunities over lunch (reserved seating)
Insider’s Take“Smart City” development is happening NOW and will have a profound impact on parking operations, their clients and consumers. Where does parking fit into this space and how does the parking industry influence the development on smart cities?
Through executive interviews, expert panels and case study presentations, NPA’s Smart Cities Solutions Forum will facilitate constructive debate, create a platform to exchange ideas and bring the latest insights around the mobility revolution into focus.
Join us as we race ahead to the future of smart cities, shared mobility and the future of parking in the urban landscape.
NPA Smart Cities Solutions Forum Course Fee:
NPA Members: $249
Key stake-holders in smart cities currently in development have been invited to share what they are doing, discuss and examine the potential impact on parking and mobility, and provide insights into how parking operations can leverage these developments to improve business operations and the consumer experience.
Forum Thought Leaders
Representing developments in Smart Cities from both a municipal perspective and from the parking operator’s points of view:
- Marc Baumann, CEO, SP+
- Christine Banning, President, National Parking Association
- Shailen Bhatt, President & CEO, ITS America (Intelligent Transportation Society)
- Frank Ching, CPP, Deputy Executive Officer of Countywide Planning & Development, Los Angeles County Metro Transportation Authority
- TJ Costello, Smart Cities and IOT Director Americas, Cisco
- Jose Hernandez, Parking Meter Division Manager, LA Department of Transportation
- Keith Jones, CEO, Ace Parking
- John Jullens, Partner Strategy & Automotive, PwC
- Alan B. Lazowski, Founder/CEO, LAZ Parking
- Jason Nelson, Executive Director, Partner Engagement, Smart Cities Council
- Michael Lee Sherwood, Director of Technology and Innovation, City of Las Vegas
- Don Shoup, Professor, Department of Urban Planning, UCLA
- Brandy Stanley, Parking Services Manager, Economic & Urban Development Parking Services, City of Las Vegas
- Rick West, Managing Member, West FSI, LLC and CEO, Millennium Garages
NPA has invited leaders from some of the fastest growing cities, the largest urban centers and those implementing creative solutions from across the country.
Should You Attend?
If you serve in any of these roles, you can’t afford to miss this event:
- Smart City Thought Leaders
- City Managers, City Planners & Municipal CFOs
- Technology & IoT Innovators
- Commercial Parking Operators
- Academics & Researchers
- Engineers & Developers