NPA 3rd Annual Healthcare Masterclass
Thursday, October 25, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
The NPA Healthcare Masterclass is a full-day study program focused on the challenges faced by parking professionals in the healthcare sector.
Attend the HealthCare Masterclass to gain problem-solving techniques and best practices and to build your network of parking healthcare pros on whom you can call on for advice and support.
Using case-studies, presentations, and facilitator-led discussions, the masterclass will examine four critical operational areas in healthcare parking:
Access to Care
Employees as Caregivers
This interactive program is designed for a limited number of professionals. Breakfast and lunch provided. Attendees will receive 6 credit hours and a certificate upon completion of the Masterclass. Course limited to 50 attendees.
Add the NPA Healthcare Masterclass to your convention registration:
NPA members: $249
Register Now >>
The Healthcare Masterclass will provide real-world peer practices and case studies. Learn key tips and techniques to improve patient satisfaction scores as a service provider.Key Takeaways:
- Gain a broad understanding of the latest parker/patient care trends and management issues.
- Understand industry practices around inventory management and how to apply in your operation.
- Learn how to balance your budget based on financial goals and customer service scores.
- Find out how to train and effectively motivate a parking staff toward “patient care” and customer service scores for Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement.
- Gain problem-solving techniques, learn best practices and build a network of parking healthcare pros to call on for advice and support.
About the Program:
Healthcare Masterclass Includes:
- 1-Day instructor-led study program in healthcare parking management fundamentals
- Breakfast and lunch
- Course materials and workbook
- Certificate of attendance
- 6 Credit hours towards the NPA Certified Parking Professional (CPP) program
Course schedule details coming soon.
The faculty for the masterclass are experts from across the industry with decades of experience in parking management, valet operations, risk management, and facility design.The faculty is led by Ms. Stephanie Barnes, Vice President Healthcare Services, at LAZ Parking.
Vice President Healthcare Services, LAZ Parking
Stephanie Barnes joined LAZ Parking in 2015 as Vice President of Healthcare Services. She is responsible for overseeing and expanding the company's growing Healthcare market share.
Stephanie has worked in healthcare for over 12 years to include experience in support service operations and contract management for valet service, parking management, food service (retail and in-patient), security services, transportation, master planning, wayfinding, concierge, strategic innovations and technology programs. Her six year leadership over Parking Services ($30M annual business, 300 contract employees, 600 networked technology devices) was focused on improving the Patient and Employee Experience. She has passionately worked to develop a ‘compassionate service’ environment throughout the contract partnerships and oversaw the development of over 30 detailed protocols and procedures related to parking services in a Healthcare environment.
- Donald Charley, Assistant Vice President, Parking, UPMC Presbyterian
- Adele Clements, Sr. Director of Transportation and Parking Service, Emory University
- Kay Koford, Vice President, Patient Experience, Riverside Community Hospital
- Robert Milner, Director, Parking and Transportation Services, University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Michael Neville, Senior Business Manager, Partners Healthcare
- Jeffrey Smith, Project Manager, Kimley-Horn
Attendance at the NPA Healthcare Masterclass provides 6 continuing education (CE) hour towards the CPP designation. Learn more.