Certified Parking Professional Course
Certified Parking Professional Preparation Course
Monday, October 22
The Certified Parking Professional Preparation Course is an intensive 1-day study program for those seeking to earn the NPA’s coveted CPP designation. The program is facilitated by members of NPA’s Certification Advisory Board (CAB.) The program is a blend of class-room instruction, facilitator led discussions, practical exercises and group work.
Who Should Attend?
- On/Off Airport
- Industry suppliers
The CPP Preparation Course is designed to help participants prepare to take the CPP certification exam.
- Successful studying techniques for the CPP exam
- CPP learning resources, where to find them and how to use them
- CPP practice exam questions – what the question is really asking – where and how to determine the correct answer.
- Selected CPP Study Guide Chapters
The CPP Course Includes:
- 1-Day instructor-led study course
- CPP course materials and workbook
- 4 Credit hours towards NPA Certified Parking Professional (CPP)
- Early access to NPA opening reception
- Preferred seating at the opening keynote event
The fee for the CPP Preparation Course is complimentary with 2018 NPA Convention registration.
Register Now >>
Attendance at the CPP Preparation Program provides 4 continuing education (CE) hours towards the CPP designation. Learn more.
"I chose to earn my CPP designation to help set myself apart from the competition, increase my parking knowledge, and get more involved in the parking industry."
Andy Cushman, CPP
Director of Operations, LAZ Parking, San Diego
Learn more about the prestigious NPA Certified Parking Professional certification.