Thursday, October 5
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Full Schedule: Healthcare MasterClass >>
Join healthcare experts from across the country for the 2nd annual NPA Healthcare MasterClass. In an interactive, all-day program, multiple presenters will discuss the unique challenges faced by healthcare parking professionals and provide proven strategies, best practices and case studies. We will focus on four critical areas:
The Healthcare MasterClass is a full-day program held on Thursday, October 5 of the NPA Convention. This interactive program is designed for a limited number of professionals. The course fee is included in convention registration. Breakfast and lunch provided.
Credit Hours: Attendees will receive 6 credit hours and a certificate upon completion of the MasterClass.
Course limited to 50 attendees.
Stephanie Barnes, MA
Vice President Healthcare Services, LAZ Parking
Stephanie served as a Director at the Cleveland Clinic for 10+ years and led parking services for 6 years, with 600 employees and with $30 million in revenue.
In Depth Courses
- Customer Experience: Patient/Parker Experience of Hospital Parking & Transportation
- Access to Care: Parking Inventory Management & Transportation Options. Facilities expansion.
- Responsible Finance: Balancing Financial Performance and Customer Service Scores
- Employees as Caregivers: Training & Motivating Valet Ambassadors and Ambassador Service in Healthcare
- Gain a broad understanding of the latest parker/patient care trends and issues management in this sector.
- Understand industry practices around inventory management and how to apply in your operation.
- Learn how to balance your budget based on financial goals and customer service scores.
- Find out how to train and effectively motivate a parking staff toward “patient care” and customer service scores for Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement.
Attend the HealthCare MasterClass to gain problem solving techniques, best practices and to build your network of parking healthcare pros whom you can call on for advice, templates and support. The NPA ROI Toolkit can help.
- Real-world peer practices to help you benchmark your performance.
- Get current case examples of facility expansion management, ambassador service techniques and inventory management from parking healthcare leaders.
- Learn key tips and techniques for improving patient satisfaction scores as a service provider.