Executive Training Program
NEW! Executive Training Program
An NPA Member Exclusive for Commercial and Valet Operators
NPA invites new and rising star parking managers to attend this intensive training. Get connected with peers, gain expert insights and get a jump start on management and operations success.
The program examines the business of parking from multiple perspectives including leadership skills, operational excellence, business development and career path development. It is a blend of class-room instruction, facilitator led discussions, practical exercises and group work, and the NPA convention experience. The faculty are drawn from NPA’s leadership who have decades of experience in commercial and valet parking operations and business development practices.
The program faculty is led by Shelley Row, P.E., MBA, a leadership development expert, thirty year transportation veteran, and founder of Shelley Row Associates LLC.
The Executive Training Program includes:
- A 1-day instructor-led study program in parking management fundamentals on Monday, October 2 (7 courses)
- Full NPA Convention and Expo access on Tuesday, October 3
- Networking Lunch
- Strengths Finders Book and Leadership Assessment
- Action Plan Reminder (post program)
- Certificate of attendance
- Credit hours towards NPA Certified Parking Professional (CPP)
- Preferred seating att he opening Keynote event