Knowledge & Schedule Overview
Big Knowledge Program Sets You Up for Career Success
Parking Contracting: How to Get Peak Performance from Managed Services
Wednesday, Oct. 5, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Come and hear these top industry experts:
- Andrew Blair, President & CEO, Colonial Parking, Inc., Washington, D.C.
- Allan Copping, CEO, Impark
- Alan Lazowski, CEO, LAZ Parking
- Mark Muglich, President, Ampco System Parking
- Moderated by John Purinton, S.E., Principal, Watry Design
Harwood CEO Leadership Forum: Biggest and Boldest Business Moves for Profitable Growth
Wednesday, Oct. 5, 10 a.m.
- Brett Harwood, Founder, Park Equity LLC
- Jerry South, Founder and CEO, Towne Park
Keynote: Paul Sullivan, New York Times columnist and author, "Clutch,"
Oct. 4, 8:30 a.m., "How to Excel Under Pressure"
Top performers excel beyond most top achievers by accepting the pressure, welcoming challenge, and never faltering when others crumble. Every organization wants clutch performers. Find out how you and your team can achieve peak performance.
Kudos to Clutch "one of the best business books of 2010" by strategy+business and Best Book of the Week by The Week magazine.
Nationally known author of Clutch: Why Some People Excel Under Pressure and Others Don't, and New York Times columnist Paul Sullivan opens the 2011 convention with cutting edge strategies for being a top performer, building a high performing team and for getting results, even in the clutch.
Most importantly, he has discovered that the secrets of peak performance in the clutch can be learned.
Keynote: Dylan Taylor, CEO, U.S. Operations, Colliers International,
Oct. 4, 12:30 p.m., "Economic Forecast & Industry Market Highlights"
Dylan Taylor is Chief Executive Officer in the USA for Colliers International, the world's third largest commercial real estate firm. His role is to integrate operations across all service lines, enhance client engagement strategies and cross selling, and develop systems for supporting the growth of U.S. operations.
Prior to joining Colliers, Taylor was president of Global Client Services for Grubb & Ellis. He holds an MBA in Finance and Strategy from the University of Chicago.
Knowledge Program highlights:
- Three Outstanding National Caliber Keynote Sessions. See Full Schedule.
- Two National Forums: "Big Deal. Big Dollars. Best Contract Deals." and "Biggest and Boldest Business Moves for Profitable Growth."
- The Biggest and Best Certification in the parking industry. More than 500 parking professionals certified. Join us for the Thursday Certified Parking Professional (CPP) Focus Day with sessions on the top hiring and training tips for managers; a special roundtable discussion for casino and hotel parking professionals, and a discussion on how to provide exceptional customer care to delight your clients. Participate in the CPP cram session and take the test while at the convention. Sign up when you register.
- Top Player and CPP Go Pro Day. A perfect way to study key components of the CPP exam and take the test at the convention. Also, a great one-day program for local parking pros. Learn about the Local One Day Pass. Free Expo Access Day.
- Network with Top Leaders and Decision Makers from commercial operators to colleges/universities, airports, municipalities and interest sections for off-airport, valet, hospitals and hospitality. Our 60-minute Peer Networks and Issues Roundtables link knowlege, networks and connections for takeaways all year. See a full schedule of Events.
- Expo Central. Never get lost in a crowd. Exhibitors stand out as the best, most innovative and top choices in the industry. Parking pros spend six- and seven figures with these top industry vendors. Be the first to see the 2012 product and service launches at our October Expo.
Visit Schedule at a Glance. Find all the Peer Networking Events. See a list of Exhibitors.